Luke's Locker, Koala Health and Wellness and the Houston Striders are so excited to present one of the best half marathons and a 10ks that you can run/walk! It is perfectly timed to help you train for the Chevron Houston Marathon or do our 10k and gear up for the Aramco Half Marathon.
So come join us, Sunday, October 25th for the Houston Half Marathon & 10K!
EVENT STATUS UPDATE
- We appreciate the support and patience of our participants, sponsors, and dedicated volunteers while we have worked through issues flowing from cancellation of the 2015 edition of the Houston Half Marathon and 10K. We share your disappointment. You have been training hard and looking forward to the race for months. So have we. Unfortunately, it is not possible to reschedule the event.
We have made arrangements for you to pick up your finisher’s medal at any of the three Houston area Luke’s Locker stores:
- You earned them, and they will be available starting Saturday, October 31, through the end of November.
- In the meantime, get out there and run or walk your virtual 13.1 or 6.2 miles. We would love to see your pictures and hear your story on our FACEBOOK PAGE
Please make plans to come back for the 2016 race. It will be better than ever. All of those who registered for a 2015 race will be entitled to a discount in 2016: $20 off an entry to the Half Marathon and $10 off a 10K entry. We will send you details on how to take advantage of your discount before we open registration for 2016 next summer.
Stay fit, thank you again for your support through the years, and we hope to see you in 2016.
We offer so much for a first-timer or a seasoned runner:
- NEW FOR 2015! Elite runner corral for 7 minute and under pace!
- NEW FOR 2015!! Pacers to help you hit your race goals!
- NEW FOR 2015!! FREE race photo downloads for all finishers!
- Athlete tracking for your loved ones to keep track of where you are on the course
- Help Support a great event that gives back over $150,000 to local charities
- A flat course leaving from Downtown Houston and running through Memorial Park
- Wonderful course support with water stops every 2 miles and Power Bar product throughout the course
- Perfectly timed to train for the Chevron Houston Marathon or the Aramco Half Marathon
- A technical shirt courtesy of Asics, Luke's Locker and Koala Health and Wellness Centers
- A rockin post-race party with food and drink from some of Houston's best!
- Medals for all finishers that will take bling to the next level!!
- Plus, volunteers from the Houston Striders - who really understand what runners need and want!!!
- The Houston Half Marathon is the 2015 RRCA (ROAD RUNNERS CLUB OF AMERICA) TEXAS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP IN THE HALF MARATHON DISTANCE. This race was chosen in a competitive bidding process and the HHM was awarded this state championship event. Distinctive medals will be awarded by the RRCA South Texas State Rep at the awards ceremony to the top overall open, master, grandmaster and senior grandmaster male and female winners
SO HOW CAN I SIGN UP FOR THIS FABULOUS EVENT?
- OPENING April 28TH! The first 1000 participants receive early registration price of $50 for the Half and $30 for the 10k. So sign up and spread the word!!!
- After the first 1000 people, join the fun. The price goes up:
- $65 for the Half until August 31st and $40 for the 10k
- $75 for the Half until September 30th and $45 for the 10k
- $85 for the Half in October and $50 for the 10k
CORPORATE TEAM INCENTIVES:
- Corporate teams are designed to encourage corporations with health and wellness programs to build a group of participants and get some great perks for joining the fun!
- We would like to encourage corporations to join us for some special perks this year!
- Corporate teams do NOT include running clubs.
- Sign up at least 25 participants as a corporate team, you are eligible to place a tent in our Runners' Village.
- Sign up 50 or more, we will furnish you with a 10x10 tent in our Village.
- Sign up 100 or more and you can have a special corporate shopping night at Luke's Locker with great discounts and refreshments.